Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fast & Furious and TVXQ(DBSK)



Now I had to write something about this. It has been on my mind for a while. It all started when I went to the movies with my boyfriend to see Fast & Furious(a good movie). I was just sitting there enjoying the movie and then I hear it. It was during a chasing scene that we first see Paul Walker's character. Now I thinking my ears must be playing games with me. I thinking to myself was that TVXQ song Rising Sun that I heard. Now after I thought that I started to think maybe it is the song and some other artist did some kind of remake. It has always been on my mind since then and was wondering if I was the only one who spotted it. So when I finally bought the movie on dvd(I know I'm late) last week I watch the end credits and finally got my answer. It was them and I'm telling you I let my little fangirl came out at that moment(I don't let her come out that much). If you look at the Wikimedia page on their song Rising Song you can see that is says the same thing. This also remind me that I have to do a post just for TVXQ soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment